To travel on our humanitarian flight, for people fleeing from Ukraine, to Saskatchewan, CANADA you must meet the following requirements:
• Valid foreign biometric passport (The passport must have a valid expiry date, or be extended by the Ukrainian embassy). The Ukrainian national ID document and passport are not valid for traveling to Canada.
•To be in Warsaw, Poland, the day before the trip.
Who can apply?
• Ukrainian nationals
• family members of Ukrainian nationals (can be any nationality)
Family members are defined as:
• the spouse or common-law partner of a Ukrainian national
• their dependent child
• the dependent child of their spouse / common-law partner or
• a dependent child of their dependent child
• Valid foreign biometric passport (The passport must have a valid expiry date, or be extended by the Ukrainian embassy)
• CUAET VISA approved
• To be in Varsovia, Poland, the day before the trip.
• Pets: vaccination for rabies. All animals, regardless of age, species and weight, travel exclusively in the luggage compartment in a rigid plastic carrier. If you do not have such a carrier, you will be provided with one, please indicate this in the registration form.
Note: We don’t take unaccompanied minors.